View Profile GrimIndex

4 Game Reviews

Insane!

Can't say I beat the game, it's pretty damned hard, but I'm not complaining!
Back in the day, video games were nerve-wracking, if anything this kind of pays homage to that. I love the 3D and the art, even though some may find it sloppy, I find it artistic.
Love the game 5/5.
Keep it up, man!

I like this idea alot. It seems very abstract, but it's still really fun. ^__^
Keep up the good work!

I'm not quite sure the reason, but this seems to be an exact clone of Diamond Hollows.
Only in a medieval setting.
Other than that, it's awesome.

gladius2metal responds:

hi, I used Diamond Hollow as an inspiration - I told the developer already. The funny thing is, I think Diamond Hollow is way more complex and has many more features, hence I thought only I could see the connection.

3 Art Reviews

It's amazing! It's kind of like the art style I try to go for some times.

I'm loving the style, especially the edges, for instance, the knee caps. The sharp, edged look makes it look amazing. The only problem I have with it is the Metal Boxes on their heads. They seem to stand out in terms of style. The boxes don't have as much of an edgy look and appear more blurrish. But, overall, I love it!

I create artwork as well, maybe we could bounce criticisms off each other sometime?

TaraGraphika responds:

The boxes aren't that glistenin'....but, yeah, sure, we could make a few criticisms:)

Dude, I love it. It's got this cartoon vibe to it. I'd love to see this stuff animated.

*restrictions may apply